Monday, February 21, 2011

Colt's Party Decorations

On Sunday we had Colt's Second Birthday party. Of course, it was Spider Man : ) Many of the decorations were store-bought, but I decided to make a few:
On the treat bags, I hand made the little spider web tags. I found a Spider man movie font and typed the kids' names on white card stock and then drew webs around each name.

I didn't want to spend the extra money on a birthday banner, so I drew the same font as on the gift box tags on a larger piece of card stock and then did the webs around each letter. I then hand drew the Spider Man heads and threaded the letters and the heads together.


The cake was store bought. It had all the Spider Man characters on it.




We had a wonderful day with friends and family...we are truly blessed with wonderful people in our lives : )




1 comment:

  1. You really put together a wonderful party for your son’s birthday. All the food and decorations look perfect as per the theme. The birthday cake certainly looks amazing. I will also be arranging a lovely party for my son’s birthday next week at one of the popular venues in NYC.

    ReplyDelete